Providence Health & Services Certified Medical Assistant - Breast Center in Everett, Washington
Providence is calling a Medical Assistant to Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA. (1.0 FTE, day shift)
Please Note: Providence Medical Group now offers a one time $3,000 Sign-on Bonus to Certified Medical Assistants newly joining Providence Medical Group.
In this position you will:
• Demonstrate competency in all required clinic workflows including Epic documentation workflows.
• Perform work in a manner that meets or exceeds the level of care and service that Providence Health and Services promotes to the communities we serve.
• Participate in organization and department specific practices to maintain a clean, safe and comfortable environment for patients and staff. Provides for safety needs of patients.
• Maintain positive working relationships with others and fosters a cooperative work environment.
• Communicate effectively and courteously with patients and families, providers and staff in a professional manner.
• Provide clear, concise, and pertinent information and communications.
• Contribute to the assessment of the patient by collecting information for analysis by a provider or nurse.
• Recognize and reports signs and symptoms of abuse and neglect for all ages of patients served.
• Maintain the medical record according to institutional guidelines, ensuring that all required documents and results are posted accurately and timely in the patient’s record.
• Assist providers with procedures according to established policies and procedures.
• Precept and mentor new staff members and students as assigned.
• Comply with all safety guidelines and polices, such as, personal protection, infection control polices, hazardous waste management, and sharps safety.
Required qualifications for this position include:
Graduate of an accredited certified medical assistant program
Current BLS - Healthcare provider (must be AHA accredited)
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- One year of previous experience in physician office
About the hospital you will serve .
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the state’s most award-winning hospital for medical care; having received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story hospital tower and the implementation of Epic electronic medical records system will significantly enhance our patient’s experience throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC lies only 2 hours north.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Medical Assistant
Req ID: 236122